Heather F. Beale
Heather Beale is an associate attorney with the Schwartz and Salivar Legal Team. Heather focuses her practice on commercial litigation, business and real estate transactions, foreclosures, and trust and estate matters. After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts from Florida Atlantic University as a dual major, Heather earned her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University in 2015. Prior to law school Heather obtained her Florida Real Estate Sale Associates license and has worked in the real estate industry – first as a Realtor and then as an attorney – for several years.
Originally from South Florida, Heather moved to Israel when she was ten years old. Heather is both fluent in English and Hebrew. She has been back in Florida and living as part of the South Palm Beach community for over a decade and is dedicated to applying her strong work ethic and commitment to the law for the benefit of her clients.
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
Professional Associations/Community Involvement:
- Member of the B’nai Brith Justice Unit
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Realtors Association of Palm Beach County
- Member of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers; Community Outreach Assistant of the South Palm Beach Chapter, 2019-2020
- State of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida